Experiental Teaching & Multimedia.
Instructional goals and practices.
Personalised lessons and Small groups (in our School, online or a combination of both -blended learning): fast learning whilst building a solid base.
1st year: proper distribution of subject-matters, holistic and comprehensive preparation. From the very first year the course extends learning at an advanced level, with a view to a smooth transition from the first to the second level rather than a poor integration to a low first level.
Our students actively participate in the learning process and deliver significant results within the first months of studying (in both spoken and written language) as a result, our students quickly acquire the necessary solid base.
We effectively provide and transmit more than the necessary knowledge during the first year, on the basis that we offer a value for money service that can not be beaten. The development and success of our students is a testament to our success.
Science is built of facts the way a house is built of bricks: but an accumulation of facts is no more science than a pile of bricks is a house. (Henri Poincare).
During the course, we provide a quality service with special training material, e-books, multimedia and interactive exercises that meet the maximum needs of our students, at no additional cost.
We follow the new groundbreaking instructional model of the Flipped Classroom, whereby pupils acquire knowledge and understanding outside the classroom and focus on its application, analysis and assessment within the classroom with the help of their teacher and classmates. Therefore: Less homework, more class participation.
Our aim: to support and strengthen the training of our students
To enable students to use the Second Language effortlessly through grammar, syntax and vocabulary practice, revision and communication activities. During the Conversation and Culture Classes the students formulate a correct and clear picture of not only the grammar and syntactic structure of the Second Language, but also its culture and habits.
The advantages are:
- Proper distribution of the curriculum, comprehensive preparation, experiential teaching, exclusive use of the foreign language in the classroom.
- Πroblem solving activities, monthly oral test, regular revision online/offline exercises, weekly use of video and interactive material.
- The student does not have to acquire additional books or learning material. (The teaching content is updated regularly by our educators under the supervision of our School Director).
- Homogenous groups and flexible programmes. Our courses offer the flexibility for students who possibly miss a lecture to be able to attend at another course in order to catch up the missed class. This highlights the Bertamini’s approach to teaching.
- Debates and Culture Courses: where we realise that language is not only a product of a well-studied syntactic structure, but also the fruit of a culture that is in constant evolution.
- Movies, series and documentaries in Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Russian, Chinese. Literature and magazines at your disposal 24 hours any time, anywhere.