Business Courses (online or in our School)
Objectives: What are the advantages/objectives of the Business Courses?
- to develop the fluency, accuracy and specific communication skills you need in order to advance confidently in your chosen career.
- to improve both your language level and communication skills significantly in a short time.
- to establish credibility with an audience and understand their expectations in terms of persuasion, style and structure.
- to constructively assess and handle questions during an interview, meeting and presentation.
- to manage different feedback styles of cultures and languages in an International Environment.
Experienced Teachers – Developing your business prospects
Our network of experienced teachers act as mentors and coordinators and will ensure success in reaching your full potential.
Your coordinator’s role is:
- to custom design your lessons and teach useful, interesting and motivating topics to reach your goal.
- to encourage, guide and offer support throughout your learning.
- to help you understand the business culture and background of your chosen career.
- to ensure you learn as much as possible during your time with The Bertamini Multlanguage School.
Communication skills. The course focuses on real business situations and topics that professionals and managers encounter in their professional life. This is vital when they need to communicate clearly and powerfully –during a speech, a meeting or a presentation. This is particularly important, when then there is need to concentrate and filter what an interlocutor is saying.
Course options – will be customised according to needs:
- CV & interview preparation
- Presentations & International Presentations
- Business Meetings
- Business Writing (emails, reports and presentations)
- Business Reports
- Business Trips
- Customer service
- Telephoning & Web communication (on-line communication skills, web conference) this training increases spoken confidence and listening comprehension with native and non-native speakers.
- Working in International Teams (clear communication with native & non-native speakers – specific terminology & expressions)
- Team work & Performance (working in a team or responsible for a team: team-building, role-allocation, team-spirit, (ideas)
- Strategy & Management
Fields and Specialisations – will be customised according to needs:
- Accounting & Finance
- Human Resources
- Sales & Marketing
- Academic English. This course will help you settle and integrate more quickly in life at the University. Through our integrated syllabus, you will become familiar and comfortable with the types of courses, assignments and other academic situations you will face when studying at a foreign university.
- Accent & Voice Training (pronunciation, annunciation)
Evaluation and Certification
Evaluation of current and target language abilities is key to the learning process.
- The first part of the course includes an entry test, an individual interview, and the customisation of the course content to meet the client’s precise objectives.
- The second part of the course includes a second evaluation at mid and/or end-course with a progress report of the communication abilities of each participant.
- Certificate of course completion.
- Progress report: regular and insightful weekly or monthly reports to evaluate the learning, motivation and potential. During each lesson your Coordinator will record your personal learning requirements, goals and achievements as well as evaluate your progress in tests and assignments.
- Competency Descriptor/Certification for each level.
- Mentoring and guidance.
- Meetings with your Business Coordinator.
Timetable & Schedule.
- Flexible, short and easy to follow programmes focused on your particular requirements and designed by your teachers to meet your specific needs and goals.
- Schedule your lessons where and when you want from 8am to 8pm.